Wear-resistant sheets can be applied as clad plates or for production of prefabricated components
- Sheets are manufactured in accordance with TU 24.33.30-001-71464401-2018.
- Wear-resistant sheets can be cut by plasma, laser or hydraulic cutters.
- Plate thickness varies from 10 mm to 20 mm, depending on assigned tasks. Provided that, thickness of wear-resistant layer might vary from 3 mm to 10 mm and more.
- Rolling and bending of bi-metal sheets is possible.
- Assembly of plates, their joining and fixing is performed using bolts (pins) or by welding.
- Hardness of build-up layer is 60 to 65 HRC.